We are committed to ensuring website accessibility for people with disabilities, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements to improve accessibility for people with disabilities.
We have been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 level AA to make our website a positive place for everyone.
How are we doing?
Since we are actively working towards our goal, we realize there are some areas that need improving. If you encounter an accessibility barrier on our website, we ask you to contact us immediately and let us know so that we can make all reasonable efforts to remove the barrier or provide alternate access to the same information.
You can contact us using the following methods:
- Phone: (508) 432-1739
- E-mail: email@example.com
Physical Accessibility at our Property
As a small, family-owned, single hotel property, we will make every effort to accommodate guests of all levels of physical ability. Since our property was built before 1991, we do not have a fully ADA accessible room. However, some of our rooms may be able to accommodate a disabled guest, depending on their individual requirements. Below are some of the accessibility considerations at our property:
- Our front office is accessed by three steps and a threshold step up. We do not have a wheelchair ramp. We offer alternative check-in methods, including contactless check-in which may be more suitable if our entrance presents a barrier to accessibility.
- All of our rooms are located on the ground floor. They are accessed over one standard 3″ threshold step through a 31″ entrance.
- All bathroom entrances are 27 6/8″.
- Our Copper Beach and Cherry Blossom rooms include walk-in showers that are accessed by a single 3 5/8″ step up to the shower stall. These showers also include grab bars which may be useful to those with limited mobility.
- Our parking area is paved level asphalt. Many of our rooms open to the parking area so that you can park as close to your room as possible.
We will do our best to communicate accessibility specifics when details are requested so please do not hesitate to call us at (508) 432-1739 and ask if clarification is needed.